Thursday 29 September 2011

Photographs for contents.

 This picture if for the competition picture. It was originally supposed to be an Ipad but I chose to change it to a computer instead because it seems more school appropriate and I couldn't find an Ipad to photograph.
This could be improved by using a newer looking computer to make it seem more realistic.
This is the picture for my interview collumn. I chose to change this also from a picture of a teacher to a picture of two students because I thought students would rather read an interview with two students who have also just began sixthform than a teacher because it's more relatable.
This could be improved by using a different angle and having them both standing or sitting.
This is the picture for my editors letter.
This could be improved using a shot looking towards camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment